I'm a 2018 Tombow Design Team Finalist!

I am so excited to announce that I have been selected as a finalist for the 2018 Tombow Design Team! I feel so honored and grateful for this opportunity and recognition. You can check out all 12 finalists on the Tombow blog.

http://blog.tombowusa.com/2017/09/26/announcing-2018-design-team-finalists/

The Design Team application process has two rounds. For round one, I submitted the following three projects from my blog:

>> How to Make a DIY Pennant Banner
>> DIY Canvas Art: Utilizing Adult Coloring Books
>> DIY Hanging Wall Art

As you will see, each project features at least one Tombow product, showing you some different ways you can use them to create beautiful, handmade pieces. One of my favorite things to do is to combine lettering and crafting, which is made easy with Tombow's versatile art and craft products.

Up next in the application process is round two, where I will be submitting another project using some surprise Tombow products which are on their way to me now. I can't wait to find out what I'll be using, and to share a new project with all of you!

Thank you all so much for your support and for encouraging me in my quest to get more creative. I love having the opportunity to focus on creative projects, and to be able share them with all of you!

Comments

Popular Posts