Product Review + Demo: Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers

 
Each time I went to Michael's, I would always end up checking out these pretty watercolor brush pens. I kept wanting to try them, but they were a little bit on the pricey side. I couldn't really justify buying them, until I had a half-off coupon, and then I went for it!

The pens are Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers, and today I am sharing a review and demonstration video, in case you are interested in them too. I think it can be helpful to have a second opinion when you're considering buying a new art product, especially if you're on a budget. I hope you find my review and demo helpful, and as always, I would love to hear your feedback!


If you've tried these markers, I would love to know what you think about them. You can leave your thoughts in the comments below, or reach out to me directly via email. Also, if there is another product you think I should review, please let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts