Favorite Lettering Quotes: Kitchen + Dining

Any time of the year is a great time to gather with friends around food, but it seems to happen even more as the weather cools down. A parade of holidays and frigid temps have a way of bringing us together. Now is a great time to spiff up your space or add some fun lettering artwork for a refresh.

In this post, I am sharing some of my favorite kitchen- and dining-related quotes to get you inspired. Or at least to help you get in some lettering practice. I've also included some project ideas if you're looking for ways to incorporate these quotes in your space. If you like this post, check out the others in the Favorite Lettering Quotes series.


Kitchen + Dining

People who love to eat are always the best people. (Julia Child)

When you have more than you need, build a longer table, not a higher fence.

Life is short; lick the bowl.

Taste and see that the Lord is good. (Psalm 34:8)

A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Good food is all the sweeter when shared with good friends.

My kitchen is for dancing.

They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts. (Acts 2:46)

Love is in the air. Nope, that's bacon.

Life is like a sandwich, you have to fill it with the best ingredients.

I love you to the fridge and back.

Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. Amen.

Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.


Life is like a cup of tea... It's all in how you make it.

You can be miserable before you eat a cookie, and you can be miserable after you eat a cookie, but you can't be miserable while you are eating a cookie. (Ina Garten)

How do I like my eggs? Umm, in a cake.

I've had the thyme of my life.

Eat, drink, give thanks.

Life is what you bake it.

I followed my heart. It led me to the fridge.

The fondest memories are made when gathered around the table.

I like big cups and I cannot lie.

The kitchen is my happy place.

I'm sorry for what I said when I was hungry.

Count the memories not the calories.

Life happens. Coffee helps.

Nothing brings people together like good food.


What are your favorite quotes to display in your kitchen or dining room?

Comments

Popular Posts