Blog Feature: Lily & Val

As part of accepting my Liebster Award 2017 nomination, I am sharing a quick post about one of my favorite blogs that's not my own. I have a lot of blogs that I enjoy and follow for different reasons, so it's hard to pick a favorite. But, since this blog is all about creativity, I'm sharing one of my favorite creative blogs with you: the Lily & Val Blog!


First, I have to say that I love Lily & Val and the products they offer. My first Lily & Val item was The Complete Book of Chalk Lettering, a gift from my husband Nick. Everything Lily & Val offers is so cute! I would love to take a road trip to visit the flagship store in Pittsburgh, it's not too far away.

My favorite part of the Lily & Val Blog are the DIYs, because I'll be totally honest, if I can make it myself, I want to! I love getting crafty, and the feeling of accomplishment when I finish making something. A few DIYs that are on my list to try: a farmer's market tote, a simple yarn wall hanging, a camera strap, and a simple faux wreath. I also love this post for starting your own bullet journal. And just for fun: how to make mini macaron key chains.

Of course there are lots more posts and ideas on the Lily & Val Blog, including recipes, home decor, and inspiration. So basically you can find lots of cute and fun things to do, whatever your interests.

What is one of your favorite blogs?

Comments

Popular Posts