Video Tutorial: Tips for Brush Lettering, Part Two


Today I'm sharing part two of my tips for brush lettering, including printed letter styles and combining print and modern calligraphy. If you missed part one, you can find it here. Also, you can check out my four-step process for prepping gouache in this post. Below I have included a list of supplies I used during this tutorial.


Supplies

1. Winsor & Newton Cotman Brush, Series 111 Round, Size 1 - Available from Winsor & Newton, Blick, or Amazon.

2. Canson XL Mix Media Pad (I prefer size 7x10") - Available from Michael's, Blick, or Amazon

3. Cup of water.

4. Paper towel or rag.

Thank you for checking out my brush lettering tutorials! I would love to hear your questions, comments, or lettering tips. Please feel free to leave a comment, or tweet to me @ELM_Creative.

Comments

Popular Posts