Favorite Lettering Quotes: Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so of course I had to include it in the Favorite Lettering Quotes series. I don't get into the darker side of Halloween, however. I like to keep things light and fun, like it was when I was a kid. I love to dress up, throw parties, carve pumpkins, and hand out candy. I think Halloween is a holiday when you can let your imagination run wild while releasing your inner child.

In this post I am sharing some fun Halloween-themed quotes to inspire you, plus some examples of how I lettered the phrases. I would love to hear what your favorite Halloween quote is, or how you like to incorporate lettering art into your seasonal decorating! Leave a comment below, or tag me (@elm_creative) in a photo on Instagram. If you're looking for some craft inspiration, check out my Halloween Pinterest board.


Halloween

I never met a pumpkin I didn't like.

Trick or treat!

Hocus pocus I need to focus.

Those who do not believe in magic will never find it. (Roald Dahl)

Double double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Hello, pumpkin.

There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight.

If you are reading this then you are blissfully unaware of what is creeping up behind you.

Things that go bump in the night.

Pick your poison.


Sticky fingers, tired feet; one last house, "Trick or treat!" (Rusty Fischer)

Ghouls just wanna have fun.

Eat candy like a boss.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore." (Edgar Allan Poe)

If money cannot buy happiness explain Halloween decorations.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Everything's better with a little magic.

If one door closes and another one opens, your house is probably haunted.

Creep it real.

When we're together, darling, every night is Halloween. (Morticia, The Addams Family)

Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore, scary witches at your door. Jack O'Lanterns shining bright, wishing you a haunting night.

Trick or treat yo' self!

Let's get spooky.


Comments

Popular Posts