New Star Wars Designs Available in My Society6 Shop

I'm excited to announce that there are some new, Star Wars-inspired pieces in my Society6 shop! They are each available on more than 40 different products, from prints and phone cases to tees and tanks. Plus, everything in the shop is 20-40% off through May 25! Both designs are original pieces inspired by the new trilogy.



This design features the Rey's yellow lightsaber as seen at the end of The Rise of Skywalker, and Kylo Ren's red lightsaber on a circular galaxy background. It was hand painted with watercolors and ink and is available with a white background on some products and a black background on others. Some of my favorite products on which it is available are throw pillows, tote bags, backpacks, and a framed mini art print.



This piece features Luke's blue lightsaber that Rey receives in The Force Awakens and uses in The Last Jedi, along with flowers, leaves, and buds. The background is made of swirled blue, purple, and pink watercolor paint with design outlining in black and white ink. Some of my favorite products on which it is available are coffee mugs, a graphic tee, phone cases, wall clocks, and a notebook (available with lined or unlined paper).

I would love to hear your thoughts on these or any of my other creations. If there is something you would like to see in the shop, or a custom piece you'd like to order, please let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts