Order customized art & design products via Etsy

https://www.etsy.com/shop/elmCreativeDesigns


I'm excited to announce that ELM Creative Designs, my shop on Etsy, is now open! Through the shop, I offer beautiful art and lettering products for your home or office. Some are sold as designed, while many are fully customizable.

I chose Etsy because it gives me the option to create and sell my own designs, as well as offer completely custom products through one shop. Plus requesting a custom order is simple, from the submission process through checkout.

As I begin to offer different products, I look forward to expanding my offerings and hearing what my shoppers are searching for. If you have an idea for a product or something you'd like to see in the shop, please let me know! You can always contact me through my shop, or this blog.

As a thank you for stopping by and reading this post, use the code "BLOG10" to get 10% off your order of $10 or more this week!

Comments

Popular Posts