The Latest: Lettering and art projects

I love doing different types of digital art and marketing, but nothing can replace my love for hand-drawn pieces. I grew up in a family that cherished art, and produced some pretty good artists. Over the years I've enjoyed following in their footsteps by creating my own work.

Lately I've been doing different projects by request but also just for personal enjoyment. I've gotten to do some fun projects at my workplace, and at home by participating in the #DoodleADayMay initiative.

Below are some examples of my work. You can find more on Tumblr and Instagram. I'm always interested in collaborating on an art project, so please reach out to me if you're interested. I embrace a variety of mediums and styles, from ink and paper to chalk, and I'm willing to cater to specific requests.










Thanks for checking out my work! Did you see something you like? Let's work together! Contact me at eliseloyola[at]gmail[.com].

Comments

Popular Posts